O σκυλάκος μου ο Willy

O σκυλάκος μου ο Willy
Το Free Willy παίρνει άλλη έννοια :P
Powered By Blogger

Δευτέρα 3 Μαΐου 2010

Feet on the air, head on the ground...

What could be more beautiful than this? Feeling great despite all the difficulties...Seeing the bright side of everything that happens to you...good or bad...I'm sitting on a rock on the top of a mountain. Beneath me there are only concrete buildings. Nevertheless, I feel so nice because I can still see ahead! I can see the sea and the trees that surround me..and my great dog that hops around and reminds me how it is to feel happy without any particular reason. Just because you know you have people who love you and always will! Just because you are able to accept and welcome your present, say goodbye to your past and hope for your future. Just because even dogs know that the happiness is in every little moment that you live...it won't come alone, you'll have to chase it! You have to nudge people to give you moments! Moments that you won't forget!
My people? Well, they certainly give me moments. I'm so happy that there are people who want to share their time with me... That they want to create their moments with me...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: