O σκυλάκος μου ο Willy

O σκυλάκος μου ο Willy
Το Free Willy παίρνει άλλη έννοια :P
Powered By Blogger

Τετάρτη 10 Νοεμβρίου 2010

From what i can see 2010 was an interesting year for me. My whole life has turned upside down and things I was happy about were lies, wrong and finally silly. Seems like someone showed his palm to me because he couldn't bare the happy girl I used to be. The girl that would cheer up anyone in just seconds. Now, thanks to many I'm the one who needs to be cheered up. Lost in the space of thoughts and dreams that never came true. I stopped dreaming. I cannot dream the way I used to. I got too sick of being disappointed. Too sick of waiting Mr. Dreamy or Prince Charming. I know there are no horses or carriages not even palaces. But why not love? With love you can build castles if not in reality then just in your mind. The only castles I seem to be making now are made of sand. Should I keep looking for that one special material that will last forever or just give up?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: